Old November 18th 04, 06:05 PM
Peter R.

Schmoe ) wrote:

Peter R. wrote:

Doesn't AOPA online have that stuff?

Not for Canada they don't. I even called AOPA to see if someone there
could fax me a plate or two from their personal collection. No one had
one and there probably is some crazy liability reason why they would not
be allowed to even if they did have one.

Now, Jeppesen can fax approach plates for Canadian at US $55 for the fax
service, $10 for an airport, and $5 per plate, for a total of $65 for
one ILS approach plate. No thanks.

Just this morning, someone from this group was going to send me some
from his collection, but I just received a call from the manager of my
local flight school. He was able to find a pilot with current Canadian
plates that he will let me borrow for the day.

--
Peter