Old June 14th 16, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GeneReinecke

Default Solo Rigger For Sale

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 8:10:57 PM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
This is made by a machinist and is a copy of those used in George
Applebay's shop, now Fidel's shop. No gas struts, no batteries, a screw
jack for raising and lowering the wing, slides forward and aft by hand.
Fiberglass wing cradle made by Fidel. Large tires for rough ground.
$500 plus shipping in the USA but I prefer it be picked up at Moriarty.

--
Dan, 5J

Hey Dan:
If you or any of your Moriarty buddies are driving to the Nationals in Utah this week can I make a suggestion: Send the wing rigger in the back of the truck/camper. Several of us were interested in it but would like to see it up close. I bet you will get it sold.
Contact me privately for more info: generein at aol.com
Gene