Old April 27th 04, 05:51 AM
Marc Ramsey

Scott Macleman wrote:

I am a member of the council for my University gliding club - fairly new
compared to most of the people in this forum, but hey i enjoy it.

We currently own a K13 aircraft with a (fairly) serviceable trailer.

we have been offered an Acro with no trailer, and in order to buy it we
will need to sell our K13.

I was wondering whether it would be worth it - because the deal we have
been offered for the acro is not massivly great. and there are several
drawbacks.

I have to agree with those who think the ASK-13 is just about the nicest
trainer around. Especially, if you have a hangar to keep it in. I'll
bet you'll get more fun for the money by keeping the ASK-13, and getting
a grant from the university for a nice low cost single place ship, like
a Libelle or Standard Cirrus...

Marc