Old April 14th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default DuPage from the east

I'm flight planning a flight to DuPage (KDPA) from Rochester (KROC).
Aeroplanner's automatic route has me going in V6 to NILES and then direct,
but I was thinking that maybe coming in V8 to JOT and then direct would
keep me more out of Chicago's hair. (Or "O'hair" as the case might be.)

Or should I forget second guessing and realize it doesn't matter what I
file, I'm going to be vectored to hell and back anyway?

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"and by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."