Old October 26th 03, 12:52 PM
Mal

enough 404 errors in the website !

"tango4" wrote in message
Interesting point raised about turbo's vs Self Launchers and the 25 point
airfield landing bonus.

If I was low over an airfield with the lift shot to hell my first thought
would be "how much further would I have to go before starting the engine

nullify the 25 point bonus loss and still not have to drag a crew along?".
Making the turbo land for the 25 points is a counter safety rule! I'd
consider pushing out along track and risking a low start to get around

that
one and I consider my competition decision making as "conservative".

Ian

"John" wrote in message
nk.net...
Wow! Very surprising..... most of us are thinking alike.

Now, will the people in charge of the rule-making actually listen and

cool
it?

"Ken Kochanski" wrote in message

http://www.serve.com/BSA/sra.htm