Old October 8th 04, 03:20 PM
Denis

Mark Zivley wrote:

My question is why does the goal need to be a finish point????

Because it is written like this.

I know this is a poor reason but I cannot find a better one...

On the other hand, it is allowed to claim a triangle and to score also
an out and return record (see annex C). Thus the logic would be to allow
also to score a goal flight along with an out and return (and/or a
triangle, keeping in mind that only 2 records are allowed in the same
flight)

But as it has already be said here many times, there are many odd things
in the Sporting code and this is just another one. Ask your delegate to
IGC to improve it ! Or submit the question to the IGC discussion list :
igc-discuss at fai.org

--
Denis

R. Parce que ça rompt le cours normal de la conversation !!!
Q. Pourquoi ne faut-il pas répondre au-dessus de la question ?