Old October 9th 04, 08:03 PM
Denis

Tim Newport-Peace wrote:

But as it has already be said here many times, there are many odd things
in the Sporting code and this is just another one. Ask your delegate to
IGC to improve it ! Or submit the question to the IGC discussion list :
igc-discuss at fai.org

I must disagree here. Asking your IGC delegate to improve the rules is
the only answer. A question to the discussion list is just that, it will
not in itself produce a change. However, a request from your delegate to
the discussion list for support for such a change may get you what you
want. It needs to be a formal request to the next Plenary meeting for a
change, to achieve anything.

You're right, but my suggestion to open a discussion before attempting a
formal change proposal was in the hope that someone on this discussion
list be able to provide a reason I did not think about to justify
keeping the existing wording...

--
Denis

R. Parce que ça rompt le cours normal de la conversation !!!
Q. Pourquoi ne faut-il pas répondre au-dessus de la question ?