Old July 6th 04, 06:51 PM
Jerry Springer

Stealth Pilot wrote:

regular long walks at a pace which does not see muscle ache but
elevates your body metabolism so that at the end of the walk you are
just raising a sweat is just perfect for fat burn off.

regular weight loss involves a healthy diet, reduced sugar intake,
reduced fat intake and aerobic exercise of the long muscles of your
body. it is that easy.

it has taken me half of a 3 1/2 year degree in nursing to get it all
worked out. no hokum, no fad diets, nothing to buy.
I have 2 kilos to go and I am back to 73 kg from 84 kg.
(84kg is 184lb or 13 stone, 74 kilos is 11.5 stone.)

try it. you might just get a free aeroplane ride as a reward :-)

Stealth Pilot
Australia

Stealth you are so right, I know from experience that what you say works. I lost
80 lbs over the last two years doing just what you say. Also Carbs need to be
watched as they turn to sugar. I am not talking about the extreme low carb diets
that Akins suggest, personally I think those are VERY dangerous diets to your
health.

I walked 1.5 miles every night and cut out saturated fats and sodas (I was
addicted to Pepsi) although I still drink diet sodas which could be another
topic in itself. If you cut out 500 calories a day you can lose 1 lb. a week,
it is really easy to do.

Jerry (My RV-6 performs much better now) Springer