Old December 21st 03, 02:55 AM
Dan Truesdell

Personally, I like the washing-machine-like RP06. I love the seek tests
that looks like someone put it on the "spin" cycle with a couple of wet
towels off-center.

"ed" if I have to (if things are really screwed up), but use VI
regularly on a headless server. SOS? Now that's a blast from the past.

Matthew S. Whiting wrote:
Hamish Reid wrote:

In article ,
Roy Smith wrote:

Hamish Reid wrote:

vi, humph. It's ed. Kids these days... :-). Anyone else for teco?

Never did any TECO, but I did use SOS, a close cousin. Used to be
pretty good at the 029 card punch too :-)

SOS? Luxury! I used to enter things with the front panel switches on
the PDP-11 (all too true, unfortunately -- I really am *not* nostalgic
for those days. Give me a nice G5 Mac any day).

Hamish (who once had his own vast 2.5Mb RK05 disk)

I still liked the RL02 better! :-)

Matt

--
Remove "2PLANES" to reply.