Old August 15th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

Default Who needs terrorists when we have Dell?

("Robert M. Gary" wrote)
I see another Dateline special coming up "And now an episode you won't
want to miss, before you fire up your laptop, know that you may DIE, watch
Dateline at 9 to see how".

These days, 98.486% of all TV "news" can be viewed on a par with the likes
of: Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, A Current Affair, Hard Copy,
Inside Edition, etc, etc, etc.

I no longer watch my local TV news every night. Don't miss it one bit. In
fact, it's almost cleansing NOT seeing that stuff night after night after
night.

If I want to give an hour to TV, I'll watch a show about houseboats on The
Travel Channel.

Montblack
"Don't take any **** from the zeitgeist." - George Carlin