Old December 19th 03, 03:29 AM
Doug Vetter

Default Present from Bose!

Hi all,

Back in August I placed an order for the retrofit battery box assembly
for my 2001 vintage Bose X. Problem is, the units haven't shipped yet,
apparently due to "manufacturing difficulties". Whatever. The latest
news is that they *may* ship in March (about 8 months late).

While I wasn't entirely pleased the delivery schedule had slipped more
than once, I honestly wasn't too concerned about it because my headset
has continued to function perfectly. Imagine my surprise, though, when
I came home today to find a Christmas present from Bose on my doorstep.

At first, as I picked it up while fumbling for my keys, I thought it was
the cable assembly, but a quick glance at the box told me this was
something actually worth about 50% more.

I won't spoil the surprise, but if you placed your order for the new
assembly some time ago, look for a nice gift from Bose to arrive soon.

-Doug

--
Doug Vetter, CFIMEIA

http://www.dvcfi.com