Old February 23rd 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student,alt.politics

Default The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

In article , kd5sak says...

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
Schumer would have been a trustee guard in a Nazi camp.

I remember reading the term used for those "helpers" by the Nazis, I think
it was something close to "Sondercommando". Not real certain of the
spelling, since I believe what I was reading was from a periodical in the
late 50s. Yeah, Sondercommando Schumer does
seem to fit his personality.

The term Kapo or Capo also seems to come to mind as a term for Jews who aided
the Nazi's.Usually by picking the people from town who would be next to go to
the camps.Many used this position to bully people and relieve them of money
,jewels etc so that he wouldn't pick them. Eventually they got there's .

A sad time

Chuck S