Old July 25th 07, 08:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan[_1_]

Default Today at Oshkosh [20/34] - "19 One last look at the bes-sounding planes in the show.jpg" yEnc (1/1)

I dunno, I worked graveyards at NAS Corpus back in the 70's and the damn
things flew right over my apartment in Flour Bluff allllll daaaaayyy looong
I do have fond memories of watching the fuel truck topping them off and then
the oil truck doing the same. Never ceased to amaze me how an engine could
sling or drip so much oil and still seem to be perfectly happy.
Alan
"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
newsart1of1.aX&MjBneTm0F13WX5R4$@powerpost2000AA .local...