Old February 16th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Ferry Pilot Down

It appears Bertie doesn't like you - based on his past posts (haven't read
them all) I'd guess it is because you have political views that differ
from
his, he thinks you're a bigot because of views you have expressed with
regard to illegal immigration, and you use employment practices that
appear
to be needlessly callous. (Again - all just guesses.)

Wrong assumptions across the board. Bertie and I got along just fine until
I called him out on his knee-jerk, automated, inane, one-word nonsensical

When I pointed out that he had become a bigger liability to this group than
his target, he became my rump-ranger.

But, again, that's why the kill file was invented. I haven't seen any of
his posts in many weeks, and it's truly restored the utility of this group.
I heartily recommend it.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA