Old August 30th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Blake Miller

Default Full Size Duster BJ-1B Sailplane Plans For Sale

On Aug 26, 5:28*pm, JJ Sinclair wrote:
The Duster is a fine little bird, Easy handling with no vices.
Building it is little more than building a really big RC model. I got
Silver, Gold and Diamond badges in mine back in the '70's. I have
molds for seat, instrument panel, turtle deck, nose cone, aileron push-
rod exit fairing + wheel fairing that I will donate to anyone who will
come get them out of the rafters. Placerville, CA
Cheers,
JJ

JJ,

I hope to be able to fly out to CA in the next couple of months to get
these molds out of your rafters. Thanks for the offer to give these
up. If I can motivate others to build Dusters, I will offer them use
of the molds as well.

Best regards,

Blake S Miller