Old November 3rd 03, 09:01 PM
Jay Beckman

"PT Ball" wrote in message
m...
"Steve" wrote in message

Anyone know of the progress of the B-17 being restored in Brantford,
Ontario? I've heard that that specific aircraft was used in making the
movie Memphis Belle....is this true?

Check out the following link:
http://www.goderichaircraft.com/newspage.php?xcode=18

It was David Talichet's machine "Memphis Belle". Looks like it was in
for the AD on the spar replacement. I saw it at the NY Airshow at
Calverton on 9/20. It also flew in the show.
HTH

PS: Does any one know if the only F model N17W that went to the
Seattle MOF will ever fly or has flown again? There was some talk. Or
is it forever entombed in the museum?
Also haven't seen much of "Chuckie" in recent years?
Peter B.

That particular B17 is currently at their restoration facility at Everett.

Dunno if it flew up there or if was trucked up there.