Old September 8th 04, 04:25 PM
B2431

For Bush: Are They Going To Sink John Kerry?
From: Eris
Date: 9/8/2004 8:50 AM Central Daylight Time
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:50:44 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

"Eris" wrote in message
. ..

http://www.smmirror.com/volume5/issu...s_duty_and.asp
Says that Bush went ahead of 500 men on the 147th Fighter Group
waiting list. The only reason that there were four postions open, was
that they could not get any Air Force Basic Traing slots. for the
people on the waiting list.

Do your own google search.

I DID my own Google search. That's how I learned there were four openings
for pilots in the 147th Fighter Group that year.

And why were there four openings with a 500 man waiting list. Why were
there four openings with everyone trying to get into a National Guard
Unit to avoid going into combat.?

Did it ever occur to you that if there really was a list of 500 trying to get
into TANG that many, if not most, wouldn't be applying for pilot duty and those
that were may not have met basic qualifications?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired