Old May 26th 05, 07:53 PM
Antoņio

Peter Duniho wrote:
"Anto=F1io" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]
More TFR's than anywhere in the US. Better colleges. Lots of
liberal types here.

I'm still trying to figure out how political leanings got dragged into a
discussion about weather. I mean, without Jay's help, that is.

..=2E.Just describing the "climate". ;-)

As far as the TFRs go, I guess you haven't actually been flying in awhile.
We've only got one left.

Actually, I fly quite often. I just don't check the TFR's much! I stand
corrected and so do you...we have two left...Bangon and Mt.St.Helen's

Are the jobs here because the cities are larger (as you claim)? Or are t=

he
cities larger because the jobs are here?

I see you are a fan of Zen. The tree falling in the forest koan always
got me.

But I see your point. Boeing and Microsoft probably made the noise
before the non-employment fell...net effect is still the same
though--if you are looking for employment and are moving to WA, you'd
have a better chance on the west side.

I love how it looks here on the west side, and prefer the scenery here, b=

ut
I'll bet some folks from the east side would take issue with your asserti=

on
that the west side is "more beautiful". There is lots of wonderful scene=

ry
on the east side, if you just open your eyes to appreciate it.

Actually, now that you mention it, I also love the wide-open, expansive
views you get of the landscape and the sky over on the east side.
Sometimes I drive the back country there and enjoy how you can drive
for hours and not see a tree, a house, or a soul.

Other than all that, I think you summed things up nicely. That said, I
think I'm starting to see why your wife contradicts you so often.

..=2E.It's just because she's often wrong! ;-)

Antonio