Old April 24th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default S-H safety harness (V2C)

I had a 5th attachment point installed in my ship and it was a
considerable improvement over the 4 point original equipment harness.
The crotch strap holds the lap belts in the proper position vertically
such that, once they're tight, I don't move up or forward at all; very
nice!.

Ray Warshaw

TTaylor at cc.usu.edu wrote:
Ted,

You did not say what system you have. If you have a four point, I would
recommend upgrading to a six point harness. I did that on my Nimbus 2
and was the best investment I ever put in a glider. Will be doing the
same in my Ventus this summer.

I could run the ridge and near Vne final glides after that I was not
comfortable before.

Tim