Old October 20th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Isaksen

Default Flight to Bennington VT (KDDH)

"Kobra" wrote ...
Let me make apologies early...this is just some footage from a quick
flight my wife and I took to Bennington, VT last week. It's not refined
and was shot impromto with little to no forethought. For what it's worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kfglGM8BaI

Gene,
Apology not accepted! I refuse to believe that you are some sort of video
genius who could have put that together "impromto with little forethought".
;-)

That video was excellent. The still shots, the pans, the mixes, the music,
and most importantly the smiling people,... nice! You captured the joy of
recreational aviation in 4 minutes and 49 seconds. May I suggest that you
add an airport ID subtitle to the large airfield you overflew, and send this
video to AvWeb.com to repost as a "video of the week".

Mike

PS. I remember landing there not too long after getting my ticket. My memory
is of the Monument getting bigger and bigger in my windshield, before making
a hurried turn to base. Good times.