Old March 25th 20, 12:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Trailer access calculation?

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:35:00 +0000, John McLaughlin wrote:

Thanks Martin. I think that after maybe another week or two of lockdown,
I'm going to be bored enough to make something around my aluminium
ladders using a couple of spare wheelbarrow wheels and some scraps of
timber. If I can get the ground clearance right, as well as the total
length, width, and wheel position, that should do it. And it'll keep the
neighbours amused.

In that case I'll look forward to reading your account of the project!

Best of luck with it.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org