Old November 2nd 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave White

Default Oudie and 302

One other point I'd like to offer concerning the PS-5a-1 Cable. The
early models of the cable apparently were prone to breakage in the
mini-USB plug (Oudie end of the cable). Mine broke internally after
more than a year and Paul Remde and Goddard Electronics provided
excellent support and an updated cable in a very short time. I highly
commend and recommend them for their great customer service. The
cable costs more than a little, but it does work extremely well and is
a no-brainer to set up. Connect it to the serial port on the 302,
plug the other end into the Oudie, set up the Oudie communication
menu, and you're off to the races!