Old January 4th 07, 11:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default See if you have what it takes to be a pilot !!!

wrote:
You must be a newbie to I-net porn. That is a camel-toe pic although I
prefer to call it a pussy-toe.
I have cats, not camels in my house. The "Lolita" code word in the
upper right corner usually denotes underage, i.e kittens not pussies.
Geezers like us should be looking for MILF pictures. (Mothers I'd
Love to ****)

Thanks for the clue. If I'd known it was related to under age porn, it
would have been shredded as soon as it appeared in the inbox.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton