Old March 30th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Andy Asberry[_2_]

Default Pinging Jim Morgan.....

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:30:22 -0700 (PDT), stol
wrote:

As we chatted about a few weeks ago, I am about to start my
conditional inspection on the "beast". I think you idea of making a
short but sweet video of what I encountered during my auto engine
conversion is a good thought. I imagine taking an overall shot of the
plane, zoom in on various systems, all the while verbally describing
what I did, what I didn't do, what worked, what didn't work kind of
format. I am open to suggestions on how to put together a tell all
video for other alternative engine junkies.... Fire away .

Ben Haas
N801BH
www.haaspowerair.com

Might be better to add the audio later rather than trying to narrate
on the fly.

--Andy Asberry--