Old June 7th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 10:14:23 -0400, Dudley Henriques
wrote:

Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 09:35:48 -0400, Dudley Henriques
wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.
a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot

The narrow view might be yours. My impression of the forum is that it's
the "Pilots of America" making ALL pilots welcome there. There are
pilots from all over the world posting there and I've yet to see
anything negative......such as what YOU have just posted here on Usenet.
Perhaps THIS is why pilots are going to moderated forums :-))

enjoy your time with mxmanic. thanks for coming. turn the light out
when you leave.

The following is a pasted in prepared response to Usenet posts like
this one.

Serious students and pilots reading this totally useless non aviation
related exchange;

.......you might want to consider visiting and joining "Pilots of
America", a moderated aviation forum where this type of off topic and
non aviation related post is discouraged to the point where it's deleted
for you so you don't have to deal with it.
Thank you
Dudley Henriques

--
Dudley Henriques