Old November 22nd 06, 12:19 AM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,sci.astro
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default OS/2 is still alive

Completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless Davie
the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus whined and tholed like
the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
writes:

Folks, with all the crap in this group not much on OS/2 is presented
here.

Take it up with Michael Baldwin Bruce and Art Deco, Stathi. They have
a habit of crossposting to irrelevant newsgroups for the purpose of
attracting responders who also crosspost by default. They enjoy being
pests.

I guess since IBM dumped the product

IBM hasn't dumped the product. They ceased marketing it last year, but
support is still available.

Really?

Really.

Do you have link where I can OS/2 support from?

Google Passport Advantage.

most are having a bitch fest,

That's not what Michael Baldwin Bruce and Art Deco are doing.

What are they doing then?

Enjoying themselves being pests.

**** even Tholen is still hanging out here.

So what? I still use OS/2. I still develop software for OS/2. What
are you doing here, other than, ironically, having a "bitch fest",
Stathi?

Really?

Reallu.

"Reallu"? Is that another "lassic" "comprehenion" problem on your part,
Dickless?

what software do you develop Tholen? and why should I care?

Well, if you don't care, Stathi, then why should I bother answering
your question?

Evasion noted, Dickless. Why don't you just admit you develop crappy
FORTRAN ****.