Old March 5th 04, 05:35 AM

This is similar to FSUIPC:
http://www.flightdecksoftware.com/fdsconnect.php and was announced
shortly after Pete made FSUIPC semi-payware.

I'm not going to rant yet again about how I don't understand why people
don't want to pay for such an excellent, enabling add-on with *stellar*
customer support (even when it was free), but I will just note that I
have never even downloaded the FDSConnect software. I don't see the
need.

But then, I am a registered FSUIPC user so maybe I just don't get it.

Dave Blevins

On 3 Mar 2004 09:43:24 -0800, (legere) wrote:

I used to play around with 'scripting' flight simulator
using FSUIPC. Now that FSUIPC has gone commercial, has anyone
else stepped up to the plate to offer something for experimenter's
like myself to mess around with flight simulator?