Old May 31st 14, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default Any Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries come in Lead-acid 12 amphour case sizes

On Saturday, 31 May 2014 04:44:57 UTC+1, wrote:
My 9.6 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery is amazing in its ability to hold full voltage for hours.

My 12 Ah sealed lead acid battery keeps slowly dropping voltage, especially if it gets cold.

Since my glider has a purpose built holder for the size of the 12Ah lead acid battery, are there any Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries built in the size of the 12Ah lead acid cases?

http://www.accu-24.de/de/LiFePO4-Akk...h-151x65x94-mm

This model is the exact same size as the lead acids which most gliders come with. I have just bought two with the fused top for my Arcus from this website - this is the version I bought:

http://www.accu-24.de/de/LiFePO4-Akk...sg.-MPX-mittig