Old February 8th 05, 12:43 AM
Peter R.

Morgans wrote:

Any other people want to weigh in, on satisfaction, or dissatisfaction on
JPI?

Well, strictly from a utility PoV, I am *extremely* happy with the JPI
EDM-700 engine monitor. Additionally, I have had to call JPI twice with
some minor tech support questions and the reps with whom I spoke were very
friendly and happy to help.

Tonight I just got back from an hour-long Gami lean test flight and the JPI
engine monitor was truly an incredible asset in performing this test. With
it I have learned that the engine roughness I am experiencing at optimal
lean of peak (Tornado Alley turbo-normalized IO-520) is not a result of
clogged or improperly calibrated Gami Injectors on this newly rebuilt
engine.

This is one very valuable piece of equipment.

--
Peter