Old December 27th 03, 07:48 AM
tscottme

sgmkevin sgmkevin@forums_no_reply wrote in message
While perusing the "flight school" in FS'04 a thought struck me and
since this is a rarew happenstance I thought I should follow through
on it. I realized that I had made an ASS out of myself and ASSumed
that the plane used in the program (172) was the best aircraft to

learn
in. Is this true? Is the 172 the best aircraft to learn the art of
powered flight including the return to Terra sans insurance claims?
Thought I'd post this in some other forums to see what Kind of
response data popped up.

The 172 is one of the most widely used aircraft in the US for primary
flight instruction. I learned to fly in 150/152 and the Piper
equivalent, and think the 172 is a better trainer than any of them.

--

Scott
--------