Old July 18th 03, 02:06 PM
Steve House

Default FS:CoF and why I won't be buying it

Not so great for stick and rudder skills but a very valuable tool for
practicing instrument and navigation skills.

"Michael Learner" wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 03:29:32 GMT, "ragtopjohnny1"
reckoned:

Also, as far as calling Microsoft Flight Simulator a game, I must
disagree with you there. This little program has helped me out alot even
when I took the transition from sim-pilot to real pilot for when I

started
taking lessons. I'm planning on going back to flight school and when I

do
WILL still use this "game" to help me out.
So there too.....

Really? I've heard many real pilots say it is nothing like the real
thing and is not a suitable training tool. Come on, we are talking
about table based flight models here, FS series is just a game with
pretty graphics. A rather boring one too.