Old January 26th 05, 04:36 AM
A Lieberman

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:33:29 -0600, A Lieberman wrote:

FDC 5/0505 GPT FI/T GULFPORT-BILOXI INTL, GULFPORT, MS.
ILS OR LOC RWY 14, AMDT 14...
CHANGE PLANVIEW NOTE: PROCEDURE NA FOR ARRIVALS
AT CAESA VIA V552 WESTBOUND VICE V522 WESTBOUND.

IF and only IF I was wanting to do a full procedure approach coming from
any other direction then westbound, would a procedure turn be authorized
based on the above FDC? If not, what is this FDC about?

DUH, Stan Prevost, cleared this question up! I think I was combining
procedure and procedure turn together, rather then two different "terms".

Thanks to all for clearing this up!

Allen