Old October 6th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Interesting New Book - Sailplane Design

Hi,

I will soon have in stock copies of a new book called "Sailplane Design - A
Guide for Students and Designers, From Drafting to First Flight" by Vittorio
Pajno. I have not received the first batch yet, but the data I've received
so far looks very interesting. It is a very complete book at 455 pages.
You can see the book cover and complete table of contents on my web site.
The books will arrive sometime in November. You can pre-order now.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books...laneDesign.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.