Old September 29th 04, 08:46 PM
For Example John Smith

Yes, I understand the need for code words. Best of luck to the "fire
hydrants" "Big Dawg".
"Steve Hill" wrote in message
Dear Mr. Smith,
Thank You for the advice on the tinfoil...for some time now

have taken to wearing a tinfoil "flight suit"...it makes relieving oneself
burdensome at best, but does aid in the aforementioned freeing of ones

mind,
provided you are not prone to rashes, in which case I'd suggest alternate
material....perhaps that shiny space blanket mylar...

The issue of most interest to me is the Nigerian money transfer...I have
been in touch with Dr. Mufassa Guyneda...of the Nigerian Provincial
Parliament...I have had to assign code names, so that Big Brother doesn't
catch on...My code name in this transaction is "Big Dawg"....Dr. Guyneda's
code name is "Little Bitch"...THe current plan calls for "Little Bitch" to
begin transferring $25 million dollars into "Big Dawg's" Bank account
tomorrow...I am assured this is all legal, and that I will be keeping a 10
percent "surcharge" because of my honesty and integrity...( WHAT??? it

could
happen...)

At any rate, I've been busy all morning choosing options for my DG-808B I
will be ordering with my surcharge proceeds...I'll report back...till

then,
keep the shiny side out ( tinfoil pun un-intended)

Steve.

DG-400
(sierra hotel)