Old January 24th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Corvair conversion engines

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:45:21 -0500,
wrote:

a different venue: I'm building a cedar strip canoe. My wife and I
got out on the Connecticut River last summer in a friends beater canoe
and she powerfully pulled her weight paddling all day. Her comment
was "I can do this," and "we could bring the dogs too". We have two
dogs who don't like being left alone.

Additionally, paddling canoes means you aren't burning fossile fuels
for your entertainment, although you do burn some getting to where you
put in.

Once that's built, I'm looking at building a smallish day sailer. So
in terms of building something, I'm having a good time.

I'm also turning to woodworking to work on the house. One of the big
pluses is that I get to buy new machines, heh heh.

Corky Scott

next you'll be telling us that you are gay.

talk aeroplanes or die.

Stealth Pilot