Old April 20th 05, 07:59 PM
kontiki

Dan Luke wrote:
This is a flying newsgroup where issues pertinent to the world of (mostly)
private airplanes are discussed. The loss of a $600k single-engine, piston
airplane is a significant event in this small world. It raises issues that
are on topic in this forum, that's why I posted the link and put it in the
context I did.

Exactly. The issues that this incident brings to light beyond the tragic deaths,
(which happen every single day X100 on the highways of this country) are what
not "offended' by your post.