Old September 7th 05, 12:50 PM

Chuck;

It would seem that zzzoom would be the last person wanting to get
into a fact war.Jeez what facts could we post about him. Fact he was
impersonating a doctor, Fact he got his medical revoked for mental
problems. I could spend a week at the keyboard writing FACTS about
zzzoomy and his toadys. There are some good ones that haven't been
posted. Like about the time he showed up at Mary Fish's house with what
she described as obvious self inflicted wounds on his forehead. He told
her that he had been smuggled into Afganistan and was captured by the
Russians and that they beat him with rifle butts. But as always he
escaped. This was quite a coincidence because Mary Fish was the
deceased mother of his son. The one that the Maternal grandparents
snuck off to Central America with just minutes before he arrived with
the police to claim him.Oh yeah lets just post the facts.

I was reading an article the other evening and it had a passage that
fit zzzoom and yuan to a tee it said. "He has what the shrinks call
projection, I mean almost everything he says about his ideological
enemies can be said about him."

Frank "just the facts" Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia
..