Old June 21st 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
JohnT[_3_]

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Hatunen writes:

Cessna makes or made (I don't recall the current structure of the
personal aircraft inudstry) some heavier aircraft than the 150s I
used to fly. Including some Jets (the Citation line).

Yes. I fly a Citation X on my trusty sim all the time. But flying jets is
expensive, and one need not do so for a CPL. Indeed, it might well be the
other way around: CPL, then jets.

Playing a computer game doesn't make you an expert.
--
JohnT