Old April 3rd 04, 03:19 PM
Marie Lewis

"Quantum Foam Guy" wrote in message
"Oelewapper" wrote in message
Dear allies, welcome to the age of digital fascism... :

This is not "fascism", unless you're one of those morons who thinks

dealing
with the DMV and getting fingerprinted for a driver's license is

"fascism".
When you lace your writing with such stupid hyperbole, you've lost your
credibility.

Please note that fingerprinting is not nearly as common in, for example, the
UK, as in the USA.
Here, you have to be suspected of a crime to be foingerprinted, and if you
are innocent, those prints are destroyed.

You're also mistaken if you think this will be limited to the US. Wealthy
democracies will all be implementing these very same procedures. If you
doubt me, wait and see what happens after the next round of terrorist
attacks.

We have had many, many terrorist attacks in the UK (many financed by the
USA) and have never founnd this necessary or useful. I am 67 and have never
had my finger prints taken.
If the present government were to introduce it, then, in spite of being a
life long member opf the Labour party, at elections I would vote against
them. It matters that much.

So, I doubt you. Other countries are not so

Millions of visitors from some of the United States' closest allies soon
will have to be fingerprinted and photographed before entering the

country,
U.S. officials said yesterday.

There won't be as many millions in future.