Old January 3rd 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
In answer to your last question Mark, YES it would if it had come from
anyone with an ounce of credibility. In this case though, it wouldn't
be worth trying to prove that anyone would believe anything that Jaun
said. It just wouldn't be worth the aggravation and I doubt seriously
if Jaun has anything worth going after. Besides, I have lived 60 years
without having to sue anyone or being sued by anyone and I intend to
continue the record.

Translation: "Yes, I know, nothing I can do about it, he's yanking my chain
and all I can do is whine. sigh"