Old February 17th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Ferry Pilot Down

Big John wrote in
:

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:41:06 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Jay Maynard wrote in
om:

On 2008-02-16, Rich Ahrens wrote:
Are you really idiotic enough to not recognize the amount of
aviation experience and knowledge he has demonstrated here?

I recognize that he's someone who I would ordinarily listen to with
great respect. Unfortunately, he's lost that respect with his
incessant trolling and incivility. I didn't like dropping him in my
killfile...but the group has been a lot more useful to me since I
did so.

Oh well, easy come...

Bertie

*
*******

Bertie

Good riddence of bad rubbish. Put him in your Mx file.

Check him out on Google to get a feel for his background.

He is known as the "Tron" guy in the TX VHF-FM Society.

There is a large Amateur Radio group here in TX that wouldn't p**ss on
him if he was on fire.

Ah, OK. I don't really pay too much attention to people who flame me.
Except to laugh at some of them, of course.
I also never killfile anyone.
I yam what I yam what I yam, sez popeye the sailor man.

Bertie