Old December 21st 16, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default "Cabriolet" open cockpit canopy?

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 12:03:53 PM UTC-6, ND wrote:

yeah as an experimental it's called a trump mod. "You know, I’m automatically attracted to sailplanes. I just start modifying them. It’s like a magnet. Just mod. I don’t even wait. And when it's experimental, they let you do it. You can do anything."

And if your first flight with it is on a good day, you will come back with a YUUUGE grin on your face!