Old August 23rd 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Is Maxwell a closet meower?

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article ,
Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article ,

Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my

real
email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings
in groups
never visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't
say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it
obvious

everyone
else.

Hmm, quick poll then....

A.Who thnks that I forged Maxie?

Me, me, me!

You bad.

Do you think he has a mother, or did he just roll out from
under

cabbage leaf?

B.Who gives a ****?

Him, him, him!

Troo.

As much as he likes to hear himself talk, he could make a
heck

of a
troll if he ever expanded his horizons.

Hey, Maxine! Come on over to teh Dark Side!

I don;t think it gets any darker than where he is already. He

would
be a valuable contributor to any invasion, though.
Hey, he's not a meower already, is he?

While he's passable at performance art, he lacks the requisite

sense
of humor.

Unless he's drier than anyone ever imagined..

Not even the Sahara's that dry

True. I realise it was an extremely unlikely scenario, but I thought
I#d float it anyway.

Ever hear the Zappa song 'The Torture Never Stops'?

No, actually. Haven;'t heard much of his stuff since Apostrophe, I have
to shamefully confess.

I never could tell if it was screams of pain or ecstasy in the
background.

I'm betting Maxie can't tell either since he obviously thinks they're
the same thing.

Bertie