Old August 24th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Is Maxwell a closet meower?

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:48b0edb3$0$90337
:

on 8/23/2008 5:07 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Juan Tootreego wrote in
:
Ever hear the Zappa song 'The Torture Never Stops'?

No, actually. Haven;'t heard much of his stuff since Apostrophe, I have
to shamefully confess.

Lovely tune. You should check it out.

Slime 'n rot, rats 'n snot 'n vomit on the floor
Fifty ugly soldiers, man, holdin' spears by the iron door
Knives 'n spikes 'n guns 'n the likes of every tool of pain
An' a sinister midget with a bucket an' a mop where the blood goes down
the drain;

I got a couple of his later efforts and they just didn't do it for me.

Hard to beat the live at the fillmore thing and the grand wazooo

Bertie