Old September 16th 04, 10:08 PM
Peter Clark

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:16:56 +0200, Maik wrote:

Hmm... until now the only autopilot with GPSS I found are from S-TEC.
Also the extra GPSS box from S-TEC is only for S-TEC autopilots... at
least it is only aloud with S-TEC :-)

The newer Bendix KLN94 (the ones with the part number ending in -0102)
have GPSS out to the KAP140 autopilot.

Do you have a link, name or partnumber so I could search for and read a
bit more...?

And normally the GPS is controlling the GPSS and not the vice versa.
Are you sure?

At least on the King ones that's the way I understand it to work -
GPSS sends out roll commands which the autopilot acts on.