Old March 22nd 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

Dan wrote in news:e66c7be1-89c7-41ba-adbe-
:

On Mar 22, 12:43 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I think there are hidden flaws in arguments when the contrary

position
gest so incredibly lathered up over what they perceive to be

"stupid."

Nope. contrary postions are fine. stupidity isn;'t.

If it's that untenable then why give it a moment's thought?

Because they are bad neighbors.

So what do you propose for those you deem "stupid?"

Annihilation? Exorcism? Re-education?

If only.

What's liberal about the facts?

Bertie

"Facts" now that's a handy term.

You changed the tune, sushine.

So in the Global warming debate, I
assume those that agree with the IPCC are basing their conclusions on
"facts," while those that don't are simply stupid?

Hey, maybe you aren't so stupid.

Sorry -- when the opposite position gets to determine when the counter
is a "contrary position" or simply "stupid" and baseless, that's not
an argument, that's a contradiction. And until there's an agreement to
return to logic, you have namecalling.

Thats right, it never was an argument.

Review Monty Python for clarification.

I watch it every day, right here.