Old May 1st 04, 11:06 PM
Marc J. Zeitlin

Brad Z wrote:

A few that come to mind...

Another reason has to do with homebuilts. I have a COZY MKIV, set up
for a left side PIC. Two weeks ago, I checked out a builder who has
just finished his aircraft, will be flying from the left seat, and
wanted some experience before doing his first flight. I checked myself
out in the right seat a few days before, and then gave him 1.5 hours in
the plane in the left seat, along with 6 TO/landings.

While the main instruments and pitch trim switches are on the left,
flying the COZY from the right seat is pretty much a non-event.

--
Marc J. Zeitlin
http://marc.zeitlin.home.comcast.net/