Old April 11th 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Default Glider destroyed by lightning (part 2)

On Apr 11, 9:20*pm, Graeme Cooper Graeme.Cooper.
wrote:
Not long to go now until I return to the sky in a glider. This is 10
years after the last time that nearly killed the instructor & I.

You may be interested to hear that the gliding instructor and I will be
interviewed live for your pleasure on Easter Monday at some time between
08.30 -09.00 hrs (GMT) talking about our last flight and our planned
return to the sky. Those not in the Herts, Beds & Bucks area of England
can listen to it live via the internet on this link:-http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_three_counties_radio/

The flight is due to take place next Saturday 18th April

Those who have not read of our story can view my webpage with the
scrapbook of the days events 10 years ago on the following link:-http://tinyurl.com/cbrqcy

I will be updating it after the flight to let those that are interested
know how I got on.

The fundraising has gone well, over £1000 has been donated so far by my
friends, family, colleagues, and those in the aviation world. I wish to
thank those in the aviation world for your support.

Not long now

You'll enjoy it this time.