Old April 27th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default I don't know how to flight plan any more

C'mon Matt - power mowers are the way to go, but when they break it sure is
nice to still be in shape to use the slingblade if we have to. That was my
whole point.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas
"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
Yeah - these new boxes devalue all those years of gritting teeth,
sweating brow, and puckering ... and make those learning experiences
worth much less - until the damn things quit.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas

Jim, I certainly hope you cut your grass with a slingblade.

"Viperdoc" wrote in message

The 530 makes stuff like tracking an NDB outbound with a strong
crosswind a thing of the past.