Old December 10th 03, 09:52 PM
Marc Ramsey

Robert M. Gary wrote:
Someone at work suggested not letting the kids watch it because there
is a bad plane crash in the begining. Is this true? My kids love to
ride in the plane, I don't want to scare them.

As I remember it, an ultralight crashes at fairly slow speed into water,
no one is hurt (and I think it was in the "Making of...", not the actual
movie). What would have gotten to my kid (had she not been thoroughly
bored by this point) was a scene toward the end where an albatross pulls
a cute penguin chick away its parents, and starts feasting on it...

Marc